Terms and Conditions
Welcome to DocknightMD.com, a CBD retail online store. By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before placing an order.
- Products DocknightMD.com sells a variety of CBD products. All of our products are intended for legal use only. We make no claims as to the medical benefits of our products. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
- Orders All orders are subject to availability. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be canceled or modified. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to suspicion of fraud or unauthorized activity.
- Payment for orders is due at the time of purchase. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. All payments are processed through a secure payment gateway.
- Shipping We ship all orders via USPS or UPS. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout and are based on the weight and destination of the package. We do not offer international shipping at this time. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and shipping.
- Returns If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- Age Verification By placing an order on this website, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. We reserve the right to request age verification from any customer.
- Disclaimer of Liability DocknightMD.com shall not be liable for any damages or injury caused by the use or misuse of our products. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website. Customers use our products at their own risk.
- Indemnification Customers agree to indemnify and hold DocknightMD.com and its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, or expenses arising out of or in connection with the use of our products.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions DocknightMD.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Customers are responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions periodically.
By using this website and placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.